Optimise your trade fair activities with services from a single source: from professional stand construction and ongoing trade fair marketing to premium catering for you and your guests.
Logistics Service & Traffic Management – everything delivered to your trade fair stand on time
Messe Frankfurt’s Logistics Service and Traffic Management team provides exhibitors, stand construction companies, freight forwarders and event organisers with expert advice on all questions relating to logistics or traffic.
This ensures that the set-up and dismantling of trade fairs goes smoothly and that all products and materials are delivered to the trade fair stands precisely when they are needed.
Fairconstruction – stand construction and furniture rental for your trade fair activities
Fairconstruction is the partner of choice when it comes to customised trade fair concepts – both in Frankfurt and international. Messe Frankfurt’s stand builders are at hand to provide you with specialist expertise and local know-how, helping you to bring out the best in your trade fair presentation. We offer you complete packages or individual solutions for stand construction, equipment and technology. Why not take advantage of our expertise and seamless logistics?
Advertising Services – raising the profile of your brand
Effective onsite and online marketing is central to successful trade fair activities as it helps you to generate attention for your company within its sector. In this way, you can convey your messages directly and reach your target group at the Frankfurt exhibition grounds. Our advertising services include large-format advertising, online banners and multimedia solutions as well as individual promotional measures. We would be happy to advise you.
Publishing Services – comprehensive trade fair marketing
One of Messe Frankfurt’s unique selling points is that it has its own publishing house. As an exhibitor, you can benefit from the wide range of publications that can be used for your individual company profile. Whether in print or digital form, we will provide ongoing assistance through all stages from the initial idea to typesetting, layout, artwork and publication.
Our Publishing Services produce trade fair catalogues, themed publications and trade fair newspapers relating to the events on the Frankfurt exhibitor grounds.
Accente – food, drink and much more besides
The impact of trade fair activities depends on many factors, one of which is food and drink. As well as being a relaxing experience, it is the perfect setting for meeting people and conducting business. This success factor can be left in the capable hands of our food services subsidiary Accente, which is based directly on our exhibition grounds. And Accente not only looks after your catering needs but also provides professional staff for events of all kinds. Be it hosts or hostesses, service staff, baristas or live chefs – all of these will help to take your event to the next level.
Technical information for your trade fair activities
- Technical Guidelines (pdf, 2 MB)
- Stand construction authorisation form (pdf, 1 MB)
- Factsheet burning candles (pdf, 47 KB)
- Factsheet construction heights (pdf, 2 MB)
- Factsheet ethanol fireplaces (pdf, 148 KB)
- Factsheet fat fryers and cooking rings (pdf, 78 KB)
- Factsheet fog machines and hazers (pdf, 68 KB)
- Factsheet gas-powered devices (pdf, 47 KB)
- Factsheet helium filled balloons (pdf, 60 KB)
- Factsheet laser systems (pdf, 113 KB)
- Factsheet LED and lighting systems (pdf, 100 KB)
- Factsheet liquefied gas (pdf, 82 KB)
- Factsheet open flames (pdf, 118 KB)
- Factsheet presentations (pdf, 74 KB)
- Factsheet prevention of legionnaires disease (pdf, 76 KB)
- Factsheet stand ceilings and covered areas (pdf, 98 KB)
- Factsheet stand parties (pdf, 79 KB)
- Factsheet suspensions from ceiling (pdf, 399 KB)
- Factsheet use of glas (pdf, 795 KB)
- Factsheet working with wood and plasterboard (pdf, 50 KB)
- Factsheet Congress Center (pdf, 89 KB)
- Factsheet Festhalle (pdf, 81 KB)
- Factsheet Forum (pdf, 84 KB)
- Factsheet Portalhaus (pdf, 83 KB)
Please contact us for stand planning approval: firstname.lastname@example.org