Messe Frankfurt offers you the complete range of services from a single source. Find out more about your extensive options.
Exhibitor services for a successful trade fair
Logistics Service & Traffic Management – everything delivered to your trade fair stand on time
Messe Frankfurt’s Logistics Service and Traffic Management team provides exhibitors, stand construction companies, freight forwarders and event organisers with expert advice on all questions relating to logistics or traffic.
This ensures that the set-up and dismantling of trade fairs goes smoothly and that all products and materials are delivered to the trade fair stands precisely when they are needed.
Fairconstruction – stand construction and furniture rental for your trade fair activities
Fairconstruction is the partner of choice when it comes to customised trade fair concepts – both in Frankfurt and international. Messe Frankfurt’s stand builders are at hand to provide you with specialist expertise and local know-how, helping you to bring out the best in your trade fair presentation. We offer you complete packages or individual solutions for stand construction, equipment and technology. Why not take advantage of our expertise and seamless logistics?
Media Services: high-reach and effective advertising marketing tools
Advertising online and on site
Would you like to reach more trade visitors, raise the profile of your brand at the fair, and maximize the success of your appearance? With our analogue and digital marketing products, you can enhance your visibility, massively extend the reach of your marketing, and increase the number of people visiting your stand, as well as gaining new opportunities for lead generation. We can advise you individually as to which advertising measures best meet your needs.An overview of the marketing services
The Media Package Manager (MPM)
The Media Package Manager (MPM) is the control centre of your marketing operations as a Messe Frankfurt exhibitor. With this practical online tool, you can manage your company's presence in the print media, the online Exhibitor and Product Search pages, the Navigator app and the interactive map of the exhibition grounds – 365 days a year, round the clock.More information on the Media Package Manager
The perfect room for any occasion!
As an exhibitor at our trade fairs, we can offer you a wide variety of rooms. Be it meeting rooms, conference rooms, storage rooms or office rooms, we will quickly find the rooms to suit your needs. Take advantage of rooms of various sizes that are no more than a short walk away from your stand not only for meetings, but also for press conferences, workshops and much else besides. Escape the hustle-and-bustle of the trade fair in an office where you can take time for your business meetings and activities or book one of our storage rooms to hold your exhibits and equipment.
We can offer you the following categories of rooms:
- Meeting rooms: small up to 30 m2 and large up to 55 m2.
- Conference rooms: small up to 90 m2, medium up to 150 m2 and large up to 200 m2.
- Halls: small up to 300 m2, medium up to 500 m2, large up to 750 m2 and XL over 750 m2.
- Office rooms: S up to 15m², M up to 22m²
- Storage rooms: S from 5 to 9 m2, M from 10 to 18 m2, L from 19 to 36 m2 and XL from 37 to 60 m2.
You can book your desired room in just a few steps using the Shop for Exhibitor Services. You can also send us an email at email@example.com and let us know exactly what you are looking for. We will be happy to assist you and provide you with a customised offer that suits your requirements. We want your time at the trade fair to be a resounding success – even outside your stand.
For more information:
- Catering packages / technical packages (pdf, 775 KB)
- Room rental flyer (pdf, 770 KB)
Impressions of our rooms and their potential uses
Accente – food, drink and much more besides
The impact of trade fair activities depends on many factors, one of which is food and drink. As well as being a relaxing experience, it is the perfect setting for meeting people and conducting business. This success factor can be left in the capable hands of our food services subsidiary Accente, which is based directly on our exhibition grounds. And Accente not only looks after your catering needs but also provides professional staff for events of all kinds. Be it hosts or hostesses, service staff, baristas or live chefs – all of these will help to take your event to the next level.
Technical information for your trade fair activities
All technical information as PDF for download.
- Technical Guidelines 2023 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Stand construction authorisation form 2023 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Factsheet aisle superstructures (pdf, 1 MB)
- Factsheet burning candles (pdf, 79 KB)
- Factsheet burning construction materials (pdf, 2 MB)
- Factsheet construction heights (pdf, 420 KB)
- Factsheet ethanol fireplaces (pdf, 222 KB)
- Factsheet fat fryers and cooking rings (pdf, 135 KB)
- Factsheet fog machines and hazers (pdf, 105 KB)
- Factsheet gas-powered devices (pdf, 80 KB)
- Factsheet helium filled balloons (pdf, 126 KB)
- Factsheet laser systems (pdf, 177 KB)
- Factsheet LED and lighting systems (pdf, 198 KB)
- Factsheet liquefied gas (pdf, 82 KB)
- Factsheet open flames (pdf, 113 KB)
- Factsheet presentations (pdf, 108 KB)
- Factsheet prevention of legionnaires disease (pdf, 76 KB)
- Factsheet receptions / get toghethers (pdf, 501 KB)
- Factsheet sparculars (pdf, 150 KB)
- Factsheet stand ceilings and covered areas (pdf, 1 MB)
- Factsheet suspensions from ceiling (pdf, 444 KB)
- Factsheet temporary charging processes for e-vehicles (pdf, 152 KB)
- Factsheet use of glas (pdf, 658 KB)
- Factsheet working with wood and plasterboard (pdf, 115 KB)
- Factsheet Congress Center (pdf, 906 KB)
- Factsheet Festhalle (pdf, 149 KB)
- Factsheet Forum (pdf, 151 KB)
- Factsheet Portalhaus (pdf, 150 KB)
Please contact us for stand planning approval: firstname.lastname@example.org
Messe Frankfurt Terms and Conditions
24/7 – All-round service for all your event needs
Once you have found the right location for your event at Messe Frankfurt, the next step is to plan it in detail:
- To really dazzle your guests when they arrive at the location, you need the right furniture, furnishings and branding
- Appetising catering will be sure to whet your guests’ appetite
- Presentation and network technology must be state-of-the-art and function perfectly
We at Messe Frankfurt can offer all these services and much, much more. Every year, we provide expert advice to an estimated 280 organisers – meaning that our team can draw on vast experience when recommending the best services for your event. Together with you, we will develop a customised service concept.