Messe Frankfurt offers you the complete range of services from a single source. Find out more about your extensive options.
Exhibitor services for a successful trade fair
Logistics Service & Traffic Management – everything delivered to your trade fair stand on time
Messe Frankfurt’s Logistics Service and Traffic Management team provides exhibitors, stand construction companies, freight forwarders and event organisers with expert advice on all questions relating to logistics or traffic.
This ensures that the set-up and dismantling of trade fairs goes smoothly and that all products and materials are delivered to the trade fair stands precisely when they are needed.
Fairconstruction – stand construction and furniture rental for your trade fair activities
Fairconstruction is the partner of choice when it comes to customised trade fair concepts – both in Frankfurt and international. Messe Frankfurt’s stand builders are at hand to provide you with specialist expertise and local know-how, helping you to bring out the best in your trade fair presentation. We offer you complete packages or individual solutions for stand construction, equipment and technology. Why not take advantage of our expertise and seamless logistics?
Advertising Services – raising the profile of your brand
Effective onsite and online marketing is central to successful trade fair activities as it helps you to generate attention for your company within its sector. In this way, you can convey your messages directly and reach your target group at the Frankfurt exhibition grounds. Our advertising services include large-format advertising, online banners and multimedia solutions as well as individual promotional measures. We would be happy to advise you.
Publishing Services – comprehensive trade fair marketing
One of Messe Frankfurt’s unique selling points is that it has its own publishing house. As an exhibitor, you can benefit from the wide range of publications that can be used for your individual company profile. Whether in print or digital form, we will provide ongoing assistance through all stages from the initial idea to typesetting, layout, artwork and publication.
Our Publishing Services produce trade fair catalogues, themed publications and trade fair newspapers relating to the events on the Frankfurt exhibitor grounds.
The perfect room for any occasion!
As an exhibitor at our trade fairs, we can offer you a wide variety of rooms. Be it meeting rooms, conference rooms, storage rooms or office rooms, we will quickly find the rooms to suit your needs. Take advantage of rooms of various sizes that are no more than a short walk away from your stand not only for meetings, but also for press conferences, workshops and much else besides. Escape the hustle-and-bustle of the trade fair in an office where you can take time for your business meetings and activities or book one of our storage rooms to hold your exhibits and equipment.
We can offer you the following categories of rooms:
- Meeting rooms: small up to 30 m2 and large up to 55 m2.
- Conference rooms: small up to 90 m2, medium up to 150 m2 and large up to 200 m2.
- Halls: small up to 300 m2, medium up to 500 m2, large up to 750 m2 and XL over 750 m2.
- Office rooms: S from 10 to 14 m2, M from 15 to 22 m2, L from 23 to 38 m2 and XL from 39 to 52 m2.
- Storage rooms: S from 5 to 9 m2, M from 10 to 18 m2, L from 19 to 36 m2 and XL from 37 to 60 m2.
You can book your desired room in just a few steps using the Shop for Exhibitor Services. You can also send us an email at email@example.com or call us on +49 (0) 69 75 75 35 65 and let us know exactly what you are looking for. We will be happy to assist you and provide you with a customised offer that suits your requirements. We want your time at the trade fair to be a resounding success – even outside your stand.
Impressions of our rooms and their potential uses
Accente – food, drink and much more besides
The impact of trade fair activities depends on many factors, one of which is food and drink. As well as being a relaxing experience, it is the perfect setting for meeting people and conducting business. This success factor can be left in the capable hands of our food services subsidiary Accente, which is based directly on our exhibition grounds. And Accente not only looks after your catering needs but also provides professional staff for events of all kinds. Be it hosts or hostesses, service staff, baristas or live chefs – all of these will help to take your event to the next level.
Technical information for your trade fair activities
Messe Frankfurt Terms and Conditions
- Authorisation of the exhibitor’s own stand guards (pdf, 782 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of antenna and broadband cable connections (pdf, 781 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of cleaning services (basic cleaning and daily cleaning) (pdf, 788 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of cleaning services (Special cleaning and premium stand cleaning package) (pdf, 791 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of compressed air connections (pdf, 786 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of exhaust duct and natural gas connections (pdf, 786 KB)
- Terms and conditions for ordering stand guards from a security service provider (pdf, 780 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of parking permits (supply car) (pdf, 783 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of parking permits (pdf, 784 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of radio frequencies (pdf, 774 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of renewable energy (pdf, 808 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of set-up and dismantling assistants (pdf, 784 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of suspensions from hall ceilings and rigging - Offer (pdf, 786 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of suspensions from hall ceilings and rigging - Order (pdf, 786 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of telecommunications equipment and facilities and WiFi (pdf, 791 KB)
- Terms and conditions for the supply of water (pdf, 788 KB)
24/7 – All-round service for all your event needs
Once you have found the right location for your event at Messe Frankfurt, the next step is to plan it in detail:
- To really dazzle your guests when they arrive at the location, you need the right furniture, furnishings and branding
- Appetising catering will be sure to whet your guests’ appetite
- Presentation and network technology must be state-of-the-art and function perfectly
We at Messe Frankfurt can offer all these services and much, much more. Every year, we provide expert advice to an estimated 280 organisers – meaning that our team can draw on vast experience when recommending the best services for your event. Together with you, we will develop a customised service concept.