Culturally diverse, elegant, sporty and green – these are just some of the different elements that make Frankfurt a cosmopolitan host city for many events.
Discover another side of Frankfurt
Advantages at a glance
- Passengers from more than 260 destinations in around 100 countries worldwide land in Frankfurt Airport (Status: 2019)
- Everything within easy reach, perfectly developed infrastructure with around 275 hotels
- Thriving business centre with over 5 million people in its catchment area
- Historical coronation city for the German Kaisers with vast potential for a stimulating supporting programme
- Attractive surrounding area: Rheingau wine region with UNESCO World Heritage landscape
What our customers say
“Our annual meeting hosted by Messe Frankfurt was a tremendous success and we are delighted. We've had wonderful feedback from the 6,000-odd participants as regards both the central location in the middle of the city, with hotels within walking distance, and the perfect organization. A heartfelt 'thank you' for your support and the unfailingly friendly and reliable cooperation.”
"AEO has been privileged to hold a long-standing strategic partnership with Messe Frankfurt, and I have had the pleasure of attending a number of events at their home base Frankfurt am Main. I enjoyed a very warm welcome and was impressed with the venue, it’s services and the team. [...]"
"As one of the most important financial centres in the world, Frankfurt - together with the excellent facilities and services offered by Messe Frankfurt - provided an ideal host for our Innovate4Climate conference, which aims to support innovation around climate action."
"As an international hub for decision-makers from the financial industry, business and politics, Frankfurt offers top congress and conference management the ideal basis and most surely sets the standard internationally."
Frankfurt – the international transportation hub
Frankfurt is situated at the centre of Europe, right in the heart of Germany, meaning that it is very easy to reach.
- Frankfurt Airport is Germany’s largest commercial airport and an international air hub.
- Frankfurt Central Station is Germany’s busiest train station, with connections to Paris, Vienna, Milan, Zurich, Brussels, London and many other major cities.
- The “Westkreuz Frankfurt” interchange links the A3 and A5 motorways and is directly connected to the most important North-South artery in the German motorway network.
Frankfurt – traditional business centre
First mentioned in writing back in the year 794, “Franconofurt” evolved into a central trade centre and exhibition venue with a flourishing stock exchange. Today, Frankfurt is one of Europe’s leading business centres – not only for trading, but also for research, production and rating companies.
When trade routes come together, they create a place that is home to many sectors and that offers events extensive expertise, visitor potential and infrastructure:
Frankfurt – everything within easy reach
- It is only a 15-minute drive from Frankfurt International Airport to the city centre and the exhibition grounds.
- Messe Frankfurt is very clearly signposted in and around Frankfurt. An integrated traffic management system is in place to guide traffic on many access roads to Messe Frankfurt locations.
- The city’s enviable suburban rail and underground network and its buses and trams provide ideal transport connections within the city.