‘With our series of videos, we are asserting our commitment to the values of a united Europe – namely peace, liberty, diversity and prosperity. Trade fairs are synonymous with free trade and facilitate market interaction with people from all over the world. The majority of exhibitors at and visitors to the trade fairs at our Frankfurt base come from other European countries. Without Europe, Messe Frankfurt would not be in the position it is today.’
With a central location in Europe, an international network consisting of 30 subsidiaries and over 50 sales partners responsible for 188 countries, we are a global player that benefits greatly from the achievements of the European Union. That is why we thought it was important to support the campaign to encourage people to vote in the European parliamentary elections on 26 May 2019. In our video series entitled ‘Votes for Europe’, colleagues from the Messe Frankfurt Group share with us the things that they associate with Europe. The experiences that they relate are every bit as diverse as the Europe that we support.
What word do you spontaneously associate with Europe?
What experiences do you associate with Europe?
What does Europe mean for Messe Frankfurt?
What picture do you have in mind when you think of Europe?
What was your best experience of Europe?
What does Europe mean to you? What do you wish for the European Union?
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the following colleagues for their support:
- Wolfgang Marzin, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Iris Jeglitza-Moshage, Chief of Communications
- Julia Uherek, Group Show Director, Consumer Goods
- Alice Neotti, Messe Frankfurt Italia Srl.
- Tobias Kühlmann, Sales Partner for France
- Elena Echaniz, Sales Partner for Spain
- Jan Kolar, Sales Partner for the Czech Republic
- Tobias Mertl, Messe Frankfurt
- Anneke Custodio Romero, Messe Frankfurt
- Emmanuelle Mazoyer, Messe Frankfurt Medien und Service GmbH