International Food Technology, Additives and Ingredients Trade Fair
Due to the spread of coronavirus and in accordance with the health policies, recommendations and requirements issued by the Argentine national government and the City of Buenos Aires, the country’s largest trade fair for the food processing industry has been postponed for April 20 to 23, 2021.
What you need to know…
Date? April 20 -23, 2021 - Save the date
Opening hours? Tuesday to Friday, from 2pm to 8pm
Where? Costa Salguero Center - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tecno Fidta is an exclusive event for the sector’s business professionals. Entry is free of charge. To be accredited at the event, you must present your ID or passport.
The Organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence at the exhibition grounds.
People under 18 years will not be admitted, even if attending with an adult. Baby strollers are not allowed.
Tecno Fidta, gateway to great opportunities
- Provides concrete information about the sector.
- Exhibits the latest trends in food technology and products.
- Presents a global overview of the market.
- Allows you to position your company and improve brand loyalty.
- Fosters interaction between national producers and international buyers, generating new commercial possibilities.
- Promotes professional updating through a diverse program of academic activities: seminars, conferences and product demonstrations.
Virtual tour of the past edition
Tour the best moments of Tecno Fidta 2018. Get to know the exhibition’s highlights, the exhibitors’ testimonies, and the events held in parallel. Experience now what you will enjoy during the next edition!